Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is very similar to a dish that friends cooked over a grill when we were camping. Instead of baking they were done in a large sauce pan.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken wings
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning mix
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup corn chips, crushed
- In a plastic bag, combine flour and taco seasoning mix. Add 2-3 pieces at a time, shake to coat.
- Melt butter in a 15 1/2 X 10 1/2 X 1-inch baking pan, turning once to butter surfaces, then roll in corn chips and return to pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 40-45 minutes.