Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
A change from the usual chicken wings. From the cookbook, To The Rescue.
- 2 1⁄2 lbs chicken wings
- 2 cups dry breadcrumbs
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (16 ounce) jar taco sauce
- Preheat oven to 375º.
- Remove wing tips and discard. Cut wings apart at the joint.
- Combine bread crumbs and taco seasoning mix; mix well. Dip chicken pieces into taco sauce and then roll in crumb mixture, taking care to coat thoroughly. Place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until thoroughly cooked.