Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Tasty chicken skewers that are easy to prepare. My grandkids loved these. Makes a great appetizer or a meal. Preparation time does not include fridge chill time.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (7 ounce) jar green chili salsa
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix, divided
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch wide strips
- Combine sour cream, salsa, and cilantro and one teaspoon taco seasoning mix in a bowl; stirring well. Cover and chill up to 8 hours, if desired.
- Toss chicken with remaining taco seasoning mix.
- Cook chicken in a large non-stick skillet coated with vegetable spray over medium-high heat for 6-8 minutes or until done.
- Serve immediately.
- Serve on skewers with salsa mixture.