Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My daughter and I came up with this recipe today. Prep time is approx. And the yield is approx also.
- Mix Ranch dressing and milk in a bowl.
- Place the chicken nuggets into the bowl of ranch mix.
- In blender crush the tortilla chips once finely crushed mix in taco seasoning.
- This step you might need to do a little chips at a time and stir with a rubber spatula to mix.
- (if mix becomes too sticky and wont stick to chicken return to blender and mix again).
- Once chips are crushed spoon out the chicken from the ranch and roll into the chip mixture.
- At this point you can freeze these for 2 hours single layered then placed into a zip lock baggie.
- To bake unfrozen place on a sprayed cookie sheet Bake@ 425 for 15-20 minutes or untill chicken is done and topping is crisp.
- To bake frozen bake for 25 minutes at 425.