Recipe by Junebug
This is always one of the first things to disappear during parties! (If you use the egg substitute and no butter it won't be as crispy, but will be low fat.)
Top Review by Evie*
Yum! best describes this tasty appetizer. I went the 'whole hog' and used the melted butter and the egg. I served with a jar of mild salsa. I also plan to make these at a work party we are having in the next few weeks. Thanks for posting!
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 egg (or egg substitute)
- 2 tablespoons melted butter (can omit)
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into nuggets
- picante sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375.
- Mix crumbs, taco seasonings and butter.
- Dip nuggets into egg, then into crumbs, coating evenly.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake 10-15 minutes til chicken is done and coating is crisp.
- Serve with Picante Sauce for dipping.