Recipe by MarjR
I don't remember where I got this recipe, but I've used it for several years, and everyone who has tried it. loves it!!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup cheese crackers
- 0.5 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut chicken breasts into bite size pieces (about 1 inch squares).
- Mix the egg with the milk, until blended.
- Crush the cheese crackers until small crumbs, add the taco seasoning, mix well.
- Dip chicken pieces into egg mixture, then roll in the cracker crumb mixture.
- Arrange as many as you can get on a microwave safe plate (without touching each other, one layer only).
- Microwave on high (1000 watt microwave) for about 4-7 minutes, or until chicken is done. Repeat with the rest of the chicken nuggets.