Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
from points recipes.com
Make and share this Taco Chicken Chili(4 Ww Points) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 onion, chopped
- 16 ounces black beans, canned
- 16 ounces kidney beans, canned
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) package corn kernels
- 2 (14 ounce) cansdiced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 packet , spicy or 1 packet mild taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 24 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts
- chili pepper, chopped (if you want spicy)
- cilantro (diced)
- Combine most of the ingredients (the beans, onion, chili peppers, corn, tomato sauce, cumin, chili powder and taco seasoning) in a crock pot (also known as a slow cooker).
- Set the skinned and boned chicken on top & cover it.
- Cook on low heat for 10 hours, also you could do it quicker on high heat for 6 hours.
- 30 minutes before serving, remove the chicken and rip it up. Then put the chicken back into the slow cooker and mix inches Top the chili with fresh cilantro. Feel free to utilize low fat cheese and sour cream as a topping.