Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I adapted this from a chicken skillet recipe in the Fall Kraft magazine. I often have cooked chopped chicken in the freezer to throw into recipes, and this tasted great, so I thought I'd share
- 1 cup cooked chicken, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 1⁄2 cups Minute Rice, uncooked
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
- 1⁄2 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup cheese, shredded
- 1 tomatoes, chopped (optional)
- In a bowl, mix dressing, rice, broth, and taco seasoning. (I used the chicken powder and water).
- Pour into a skillet and bring to boil. Turn down to low. Put chicken on top. (I took my cooked chicken right out of the freezer and placed it on top.
- Cover and let simmer 5-10 minutes. I then unplug skillet, and top with shredded cheese and chopped tomato, and put the lid back on for another 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.