Recipe by Laura Katherine
This is incredibly easy and everyone in my family loved it!! I came up with the recipe with ingredients I happened to have on hand.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning
- 3 cups crush Doritos
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven to 350.
- combine sour cream and taco seasoning.
- coat both sides of chicken with sour cream mixture.
- In a separate bowl, crumble doritoes.
- Roll chicken coated in sour cream mixture in doritoes until well coated.
- Put in baking dish and bake for 50-55 minutes.