Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
From a little cookbook put out by FFA/HERO.
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can rotel
- 4 chicken breasts, cooked, cut into strips
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 16 ounces taco chips, crushed
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated cheese
- Saute onion in butter in skillet.
- Add soups, Rotel, chicken and broth, mixing well.
- Bring to boil.
- Layer corn chips and chicken mixture in 9 x 13 inch casserole.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
I fixed this recipe exactly as posted and my family LOVED it!! My only problem was that I was confused about which chips to use. I used crushed Tostito chips but wonder if Corn chips would have added more flavor. Either way, this recipe is a definite "keeper"!! Thank you so much, Luvin' Texas!