Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is delicious for parties & snacks!
Make and share this Taco Chex Mix (Microwave) recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter in 11-by-7-inch microwaveable pan for 60-70 seconds.
- Add taco seasoning and salt.
- Add Chex and microwave for a minute to a minute and a half.
- Stir and sprinkle parmesan cheese on top and microwave for a minute.
- Stir and microwave for another minute.
Dangerous recipe. This is way too fast to be this good . . . Thanks for posting, I think! :)
This is really good. I guess I didn't really follow the recipe too much though. Mostly just how to prepare it. I used a package of Chex Mix, added in ranch seasoning, and didn't put any salt in it. Other than that it was the same. :)
Very yummy! This is a great quick snack mix with lots of flavor. Thanks! Made for Spring PAC 2008.