Recipe by internetnut
I have not tried this recipe. I got the recipe from a recipe chat board. You can use green or yellow peppers in place of the red pepper.
- 2 1⁄4 lbs frozen french fries
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup seeded diced tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup diced red pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Bake french friends on foil-lined 11x17 inch cookie sheet oven for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with seasoning mix, onion, tomato and pepper.
- Whisk soup, milk and cayenne pepper until smooth. Drizzle over fries evenly.
- Bake in 450 F oven for 10 minutes until bubbling around edges.