Recipe by ohgal625
This is one of my favorites to fix when throwing a party or spending time with family on movie night. I got part of the idea from watching my parents make a cheese dip for the Super Bowl so of course I had to tweak it !
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) package Velveeta cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) jar chunky salsa
- 1 1⁄4 ounces taco seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef , drain.
- Return to pan, add taco seasonings as per directions, drain.
- Cut Velveeta into cubes.
- Add salsa and cheese to microwavable bowl.
- Microwave on high until fully melted. stir as needed until salsa and cheese blend together.
- Add beef to the bowl stir well.
- Serve with corn chips.