Taco Casserole With Onion-Cornbread & Cheese Topping
- Preheat oven to 400°F Grease 2 1/2-quart baking dish.
- Combine beef, tomato sauce, chiles, corn, onion and taco seasoning in medium bowl; mix well.
- Transfer to prepared baking dish.
- Prepare cornbread mix according to package directions, adding 1/2 of french fried onions. Drop by spoonfuls on top of beef mixture.
- Bake uncovered for 20 to 25 minutes or until cornbread is cooked through.
- Sprinkle remaining french fried onions and cheese over casserole and continue baking, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and onions are golden brown.