Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is nice and creamy.
- 8 ounces wide egg noodles
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground round
- 0.5 (2 ounce) packagefrench's chili-o seasoning (more if you like it spicy, less if you don't) or 0.5 (2 ounce) package taco seasoning mix (more if you like it spicy, less if you don't)
- 10 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 10 ounces cream of tomato soup
- 1 cup grated cheese
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- While noodles are cooking, brown meat in a skillet and drain.
- Stir seasoning mix into meat with a little bit of water.
- Simmer a few minutes until mixed well. Drain noodles when done.
- Pour meat into 2 1/2 quart casserole dish. Pour noodles over meat.
- In a separate bowl, mix cream of mushroom soup and cream of tomato soup together and pour over noodles.
- Cover and cook for 30 minutes.
- Add grated cheese on top and return to oven until cheese melts.
I made this for dinner tonight. The whole family loved it. As another reviewer did, I served this with a salad; great meal. Thanks for posting.
My family really enjoyed this for dinner last night. It was very easy to prepare for a busy weeknight! I used a pkg. of taco seasoning mixed with my meat and then mixed that and the noodles together before putting in the pan. Then followed as directed. Thanks for the great recipe.
This was really great. I used two packs of taco seasoning and some cheddar and mexican cheese on top. Everyone loved it. Thanks for another keeper. :)