Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My family loves this dish and I love that it's easy to throw together. I serve it with a side salad for a complete meal. It's a great alternative to traditional tacos.
- Brown ground beef and drain grease.
- Add salsa, mayonnaise and chili powder; mix well.
- In an ungreased 2 qt baking dish, layer 1/2 of meat, chips and cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until heated through.
- Top with tomato, lettuce and sour cream.
- Can substitute 1 envelope taco seasoning for chili powder; adjust salsa and mayo to desired consistency.