This is one of those toss it together and throw it into the over kind of dishes. And it always seems to be a hit!!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven tp 350 degrees.
- 2Brown hamburger meat and drain.
- 3Combine taco seasoning and water and cook down.
- 4Add cheese soup, Ro-tel and milk, combining well and heat until hot.
- 5In 9x13 casserole dish, break up tortilla chips. (I usually spray dish with cooking spray.).
- 6Pour meat sauce over the broken tortilla chips and mix.
- 7At this point, you may want to add more chips, you don't want it too "soupy".
- 8Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top.
- 9Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- 10You can top it with black olives before baking. You can also add a drained can of pinto beans (or black beans) into the soup mixture before pouring over the crushed tortilla chips.
Browse Our Top Mexican Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Taco Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 735.6
- Calories from Fat 354
- Total Fat 39.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 81.3 mg
- Sodium 1473.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 29.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Fiesta nacho cheese soup