Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is one of those toss it together and throw it into the over kind of dishes. And it always seems to be a hit!!!!
- 1 lb hamburger meat
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Fiesta nacho cheese soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel tomatoes & chilies
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 14 ounces tortilla chips (use half bag)
- shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- Pre-heat oven tp 350 degrees.
- Brown hamburger meat and drain.
- Combine taco seasoning and water and cook down.
- Add cheese soup, Ro-tel and milk, combining well and heat until hot.
- In 9x13 casserole dish, break up tortilla chips. (I usually spray dish with cooking spray.).
- Pour meat sauce over the broken tortilla chips and mix.
- At this point, you may want to add more chips, you don't want it too "soupy".
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- You can top it with black olives before baking. You can also add a drained can of pinto beans (or black beans) into the soup mixture before pouring over the crushed tortilla chips.