Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick and easy and so yummy!
- 2 lbs 95% lean ground beef
- 1 (8 3/4 ounce) can sweet corn
- 1 (32 ounce) jar mild salsa
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 1 (8 ounce) package taco blend cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) bag nacho cheese flavor Doritos
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- Mix powdered taco seasoning and ground beef (do not add water to taco seasoning), brown ground beef (do not drain grease).
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a casserole dish, mix 1 jar salsa,1/2 cup cheese, 1 can drained corn and ground beef. lightly crush Doritos over top of ground beef mixture, sprinkle with the remainder of the cheese. place in oven uncovered for 20 to 30 minutes or until cheese is completely melted.
- Serve with a scoop of sour cream and enjoy!
This was very good!! I didn't add the whole package of taco seasoning though. Good for a quick supper.