Recipe by msgearhart
A Mexican casserole with a soft crust.....one of our household favorites!
Top Review by kellychris
The whole family loved this casserole. I made as written and added nothing else. LOVED the crescent roll bottom!! My DH brought the leftovers to work and called to tell me that the bottom did not get soggy overnight and his helper gave it 5 stars!! made for Spring PAC,2011.
- 1 1⁄2-2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups four-cheese Mexican blend cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package crescent rolls
- 2 cups taco flavor Doritos
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown the ground beef and drain. Add the taco seasoning and water. Mix together and add sour cream. Mix well.
- Spray a 9 x 13 pan and press the crescent rolls in bottom of the pan. Add the ground beef mixture. Sprinkle shredded cheese on top of the meat and top with the crushed doritos.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until the crescent rolls are browned. Serve with different taco toppings, e.g. sour cream, salsa, lettuce, taco sauce, etc.