I take this to a lot of pot-lucks. It is always one of the first things gone! The kids love this!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put 1/2 the broken shells in 2 qt greased casserole.
- 2In skillet, brown beef, drain.
- 3Add taco seasoning, water, and onion.
- 4Simmer for 8 minutes.
- 5Stir in tomato sauce.
- 6Spoon into casserole; sprinkle with 1-1/2 cups cheese.
- 7Add remaining broken shells; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 8Arrange the tomatoes and olives over the cheese.
- 9Bake at 350*F for 20 minutes, until hot and bubbly.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Taco Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 510.1
- Calories from Fat 296
- Total Fat 32.9 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 110.6 mg
- Sodium 1037.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 32.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
stuffed green olives