Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I take this to a lot of pot-lucks. It is always one of the first things gone! The kids love this!
Make and share this Taco Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Put 1/2 the broken shells in 2 qt greased casserole.
- In skillet, brown beef, drain.
- Add taco seasoning, water, and onion.
- Simmer for 8 minutes.
- Stir in tomato sauce.
- Spoon into casserole; sprinkle with 1-1/2 cups cheese.
- Add remaining broken shells; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Arrange the tomatoes and olives over the cheese.
- Bake at 350*F for 20 minutes, until hot and bubbly.