Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Make and share this Taco Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Brown the ground beef.
- Add the searsoning packages with 3/4 cup water.
- Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add the can of tomatoes, undrained.
- Add the onion, olives, cheddar and broken chips.
- Mix all.
- Place in 1 1/2 quart lightly greased casserole dish.
- Place in the oven@ 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Pour remaining cheese over top.
- Bake another 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve alone or with a salad if desired.