1/2 Photos of Taco Casserole
This is a quick and tasty taco casserole that my whole family enjoys.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 2In a skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink and drain.
- 3Add the cheese, salsa, tomatoes and taco seasoning.
- 4Drain pasta and stir into beef mixture.
- 5Transfer to a greased 11-in. x 7-in. x 2-in. baking dish.
- 6Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes.
- 7Uncover and sprinkle with tortilla chips.
- 8Bake 10 minutes longer or until heated through.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Taco Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (297 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 476.1
- Calories from Fat 242
- Total Fat 26.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.8 g
- Cholesterol 106.9 mg
- Sodium 1258.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 28.6 g