Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This quick, easy, family pleasing one-dish meal is a sure fire hit. Toppings can be layered on the finished casserole for potluck dinners. It also freezes well (without the toppings).
- 2 lbs ground chuck
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (15 ounce) cans ranch style beans, drained
- 2 (10 ounce) cans Rotel Tomatoes, with chilies drained
- 1 (7 ounce) bag plain Doritos or 1 (7 ounce) bag corn chips
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups chopped lettuce
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- sour cream
- Brown chuck, drain.
- Add beans, soup, and rotel.
- layer doritos and meat mixture in casserole dish.
- top with cheese.
- bake at 350 until cheese starts to brown.
- plate and top with lettuce, tomato, sour cream, salsa, and extra cheese.