1/1 Photo of Taco Casserole
Chef #460660's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400.
- 2Spray cooking spray on bottom of a 2-quart casserole dish; set aside.
- 3In a skillet, cook chicken, onion, peppers, and garlic clove until tender.
- 4Add seasoning mix and taco sauce; set aside.
- 5In a medium bowl, combine sour cream and cottage cheese; set aside.
- 6Place half the crushed chips in the bottom of casserole dish.
- 7Add meat mixture to cover the chips, then cover the meat with sour cream mixture.
- 8Sprinkle with cheese and remaining crushed chips.
- 9Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes or until cheese has melted.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Taco Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 180.0
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 43.4 mg
- Sodium 1752.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 19.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat tortilla chips