Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 lb ground chicken breast
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 8 ounces taco sauce
- 1 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- 1 cup low-fat tortilla chips, crushed
- 1 cup low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- Heat oven to 400.
- Spray cooking spray on bottom of a 2-quart casserole dish; set aside.
- In a skillet, cook chicken, onion, peppers, and garlic clove until tender.
- Add seasoning mix and taco sauce; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine sour cream and cottage cheese; set aside.
- Place half the crushed chips in the bottom of casserole dish.
- Add meat mixture to cover the chips, then cover the meat with sour cream mixture.
- Sprinkle with cheese and remaining crushed chips.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes or until cheese has melted.
Very good will be making again.