Recipe by Dawn Reid
This has to be the best recipe. I got this recipe from a friend and I make it often. The spice is just right and the taste is too!
Top Review by joelnkel
I made this last night and it was awesome - a delicious twist to tacos! I used Taco flavored Doritos and added shredded lettuce, sour cream and salsa after coming out of the oven and putting on our plate - very yummy!! This ones a keeper!! Thanks for sharing!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 (14 ounce) can rotel
- 6 slices cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) bag tortilla chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef.
- Add taco seasoning, mushroom soup, beef broth, and Rotel tomatoes.
- Bring to a simmer. Simmer for about 5-10 minutes.
- Pour chips into bottom of casserole dish (leave whole).
- Pour beef mixture over chips.
- Place sliced cheese on top.
- Bake at 375° for about 10 minutes or until cheese looks melted.