Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
This has to be the best recipe. I got this recipe from a friend and I make it often. The spice is just right and the taste is too!
- Brown ground beef.
- Add taco seasoning, mushroom soup, beef broth, and Rotel tomatoes.
- Bring to a simmer. Simmer for about 5-10 minutes.
- Pour chips into bottom of casserole dish (leave whole).
- Pour beef mixture over chips.
- Place sliced cheese on top.
- Bake at 375° for about 10 minutes or until cheese looks melted.
I made this last night and it was awesome - a delicious twist to tacos! I used Taco flavored Doritos and added shredded lettuce, sour cream and salsa after coming out of the oven and putting on our plate - very yummy!! This ones a keeper!! Thanks for sharing!
This wasn't too bad. I made it with ground venison. It ended up being basically chili over tortilla chips, but it was still good.
Made this for lunch today and it's okay but it's more like a soup than casserole. Made exactly what it said except did not have sliced cheese I use shredded cheese. If I make this again I will leave out mushroom soup and beef broth. I don't think it was necessary to add these two items in and beside it doesn't taste like Mexican food anyway.