Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Easy, Easy, Easy. Only 4 ingredients. Can I say more? This is quite good
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) taco seasoning, packet
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups nacho chips, crushed
- Brown hamburger, drain,.
- Add seasoning mix according to the instructions on the package.
- In a 2 Quart casserole place a layer of chips, top with a layer of taco mix, then a layer of cheese.
- Repeat these layers 1 more time.
- Bake at 250 until cheese melts. About 20 mins.
Oh if only I could give you more stars! This is EASY and YUMMY! Tex Mex love all warm and cheesy in 20 minutes! You made this Mama's nite! All I had to do after tossing this together and throwing it in the oven was open a bag of premade salad and pour the iced tea! Gotta love it! Thanks so much for a fast and easy recipe that really tastes great!
This was easy to make. I did add about 1/2 cup of onions when I browned the meat. I was a little on the dryer side. But then you would not want to add to much liquid otherwise the chips would become soggy. I might play around with adding oh say 1/2 cup of water or taco sauce to the meat mixture next time. I will make this again as we all enjoyed it today. Thanks. Made for Zaar World Tour 2006
This was ok.