Prep 45 mins
Cook 30 mins
I use this recipe when we have left over taco meat. Its fast and easy and the kids love it.
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 (11 ounce) bag taco chips or 1 (11 ounce) bag nacho cheese flavor Doritos
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) can rotel
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄2 minced onion
- 4 -5 slices American cheese
- Brown ground beef; drain.
- Heat soups and rotel in sauce pan.
- Place Doritos in bottom of 9*13 pan sprinkle meat over chips.
- Distribute onion over meat, pour soup over mixture.
- Cover with slices of cheese.
- Bake in 400 degree oven until cheese is melted.