- 1⁄4 cup commercial taco sauce
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- 2 cups biscuit mix
- 2 teaspoons butter or 2 teaspoons margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl; let stand 5 minutes.
- Add biscuit mix, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface, and knead 4 or 5 times.
- Roll dough to 1/2-inch thickness; cut with a 1 1/2-inch biscuit cutter (or you can use a jar lid).
- Place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Brush tops with butter, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 450* for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve immediately.
- Yield: about 1 1/2 dozen Note: Dough may be chilled 2 hours before baking, if desired.