1/3 Photos of Taco Bell Taco Seasoning Clone/Copycat
Nat Da Brat's Note:
This copycat recipe is on many websites, but wasn't on zaar, so i posted it. Better than those storebought packages.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine and store in an air-tight container.
- 2Notes: To make taco meat, brown 1 lb ground beef in skillet; drain.
- 3Add seasoning mix and 3/4 cup of water.
- 4Bring to a boil then reduce heat.
- 5Simmer uncovered, 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Browse Our Top Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Taco Bell Taco Seasoning Clone/Copycat
Serving Size: 1 (36 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.6
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.3 mg
- Sodium 665.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 3.5 g