Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
A homemade Taco Bell-style Mexican pizza. If you like Taco Bell's you'll really like these. A treat for your family and friends.
- 240.97 g package 8-inch flour tortillas
- 283.49 g can enchilada sauce
- 283.49 g can diced tomatoes with mild green chilies
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 226.79 g package taco seasoning
- 425.24 g can refried beans
- 226.79 g bag Mexican blend cheese
- 2 stalk green onions, chopped
- Prepare taco meat per package directions.
- Warm refried beans.
- Prepare a small amount of oil in pan to 375°F (do not put so much that it will cover the flour tortillas).
- Cook flour tortilla's at 375°F for 30-45 seconds or until just golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Top on tortilla with a thin layer of refried beans.
- Then top beans with a layer of taco meat.
- Put another tortilla on top of the taco meat.
- Put red sauce on top of the tortilla.
- Put a few diced tomatoes and green chiles on top of red sauce.
- Top with the Mexican blend cheese.
- Finally top with a few chopped green onions.
- Put finished Mexican pizzas on cookie sheet and broil in oven until cheese is melted.
- Cut into fourths and serve.
These were so good! I didnt have enchilada sauce so I used taco sauce and it still tasted deelish! I will surely make again.
Yummy and very easy to make! Thanks!
This was very good! I really did not think it would slice easily, but it did! Even my picky husband who is strickly a meat and potatos man went back for seconds and thirds. Thanks daggle!