1/2 Photos of Taco Bell Style Mexican Pizzas
A homemade Taco Bell-style Mexican pizza. If you like Taco Bell's you'll really like these. A treat for your family and friends.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare taco meat per package directions.
- 2Warm refried beans.
- 3Prepare a small amount of oil in pan to 375°F (do not put so much that it will cover the flour tortillas).
- 4Cook flour tortilla's at 375°F for 30-45 seconds or until just golden brown.
- 5Drain on paper towels.
- 6Top on tortilla with a thin layer of refried beans.
- 7Then top beans with a layer of taco meat.
- 8Put another tortilla on top of the taco meat.
- 9Put red sauce on top of the tortilla.
- 10Put a few diced tomatoes and green chiles on top of red sauce.
- 11Top with the Mexican blend cheese.
- 12Finally top with a few chopped green onions.
- 13Put finished Mexican pizzas on cookie sheet and broil in oven until cheese is melted.
- 14Cut into fourths and serve.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Taco Bell Style Mexican Pizzas
Serving Size: 1 (542 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 787.6
- Calories from Fat 366
- Total Fat 40.7 g
- Saturated Fat 19.0 g
- Cholesterol 145.1 mg
- Sodium 2077.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.3 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 45.1 g