Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
A homemade Taco Bell-style Mexican pizza. If you like Taco Bell's you'll really like these. A treat for your family and friends.
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) package 8-inch flour tortillas
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with mild green chilies
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (8 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (15 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (8 ounce) bag Mexican blend cheese
- 2 stalks green onions, chopped
- Prepare taco meat per package directions.
- Warm refried beans.
- Prepare a small amount of oil in pan to 375°F (do not put so much that it will cover the flour tortillas).
- Cook flour tortilla's at 375°F for 30-45 seconds or until just golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Top on tortilla with a thin layer of refried beans.
- Then top beans with a layer of taco meat.
- Put another tortilla on top of the taco meat.
- Put red sauce on top of the tortilla.
- Put a few diced tomatoes and green chiles on top of red sauce.
- Top with the Mexican blend cheese.
- Finally top with a few chopped green onions.
- Put finished Mexican pizzas on cookie sheet and broil in oven until cheese is melted.
- Cut into fourths and serve.
These were so good! I didnt have enchilada sauce so I used taco sauce and it still tasted deelish! I will surely make again.
I've been making these for years.. Hands Down... Easy, and BETTER than Taco Bell
Yummy and very easy to make! Thanks!