1/1 Photo of Taco Bell Style Green Sauce
Member #610488's Note:
Copycat of the famous Taco Bell Green Sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Husk tomatillos and cut in half. Stem and half peppers.
- 2Boil tomatillos and peppers in chicken broth for 10 minutes. Strain, reserving broth.
- 3Combine tomatillos, peppers and remaining ingredients, except for the oil, in a blender and mix until almost smooth.
- 4Heat oil in frying pan until very hot.
- 5Carefully add the tomatillo mixture and cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly until dark and thick. Add reserved broth to mixture and bring to a boil.
- 6Reduce heat and cook until thickened, about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Chill.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Taco Bell Style Green Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (1116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 102.2
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 376.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 4.0 g