I used to love these when I was younger, I could eat two in one sitting! I haven't had fast food in a year or two, but these taste like I remember Taco Bell's quesadillas tasting. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons minced jalapenos, slices
- 2 teaspoons jalapeno juice, from minced jalepenos
- 3⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 dash salt
- 4 flour tortillas
- 4 chicken tenderloins
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 2 slices process American cheese
- Combine sauce ingredients and stir until smooth.
- Grill chicken in vegetable oil and cut into thin slices.
- Preheat skillet over medium heat.
- One at a time, lay tortilla into hot skillet and sprinkle with 1/4 cup of each shredded cheese and 1/2 cheese slice on one side of the tortilla.
- Arrange about 1/4 cup chicken slices over tortilla on the same half covered with cheese.
- On the empty side, spread about one tablespoon of sauce.
- Fold over, and press gently with spatula.
- Cook until cheese is melted and slice each into 4 pieces.