1/16 Photos of Taco Bell Quesadillas
I used to love these when I was younger, I could eat two in one sitting! I haven't had fast food in a year or two, but these taste like I remember Taco Bell's quesadillas tasting. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons minced jalapenos, slices
- 2 teaspoons jalapeno juice, from minced jalepenos
- 3/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 dash salt
- 1Combine sauce ingredients and stir until smooth.
- 2Grill chicken in vegetable oil and cut into thin slices.
- 3Preheat skillet over medium heat.
- 4One at a time, lay tortilla into hot skillet and sprinkle with 1/4 cup of each shredded cheese and 1/2 cheese slice on one side of the tortilla.
- 5Arrange about 1/4 cup chicken slices over tortilla on the same half covered with cheese.
- 6On the empty side, spread about one tablespoon of sauce.
- 7Fold over, and press gently with spatula.
- 8Cook until cheese is melted and slice each into 4 pieces.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Taco Bell Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 422.2
- Calories from Fat 258
- Total Fat 28.7 g
- Saturated Fat 14.8 g
- Cholesterol 67.7 mg
- Sodium 888.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 19.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: