Tasty Taco Bell ground beef mix from CopyKat.com. I can't believe it's not on Zaar yet! I made it tonight for buritos and it was great! Pretty close to Taco Bell's. Can't wait to try with tacos too!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/3 lbs lean ground chuck
- 1 1/2 tablespoons masa corn flour (I didn't have any so therefore omitted and didn't miss it a bit)
- 4 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon instant minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon beef bouillon
- 1Mix together all ingredient except the meat.
- 2Stir the spice mixture well making sure that all spices have been blended well.
- 3Crumble ground beef and brown stirring well.
- 4Remove from heat, rinse with hot water and drain water and grease from beef.
- 5Return beef to the pan and add spice mix.
- 6Add 3/4 - 1 cup water to ground beef and seasoning and simmer on medium low temperature for 20 minutes. Simmer until most of moisture has cooked away. Remove from heat when moisture in meat as dissipated but meat is not dry.
- 7(I mixed in a can of refried beans at the end and some Mexican Blend Cheese and served with warmed flour tortillas.).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Taco Bell Meat Seasoning
Serving Size: 1 (7 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 33.4
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 70.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lean ground chuck