Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Super easy drink to make!!
Make and share this Taco Bell Limeade Sparkler recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (2 liter) bottle carbonated lemon-lime beverage (Sierra Mist)
- 0.5 (12 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed just a bit (store brand)
- 0.5 (12 ounce) canfrozen cherry limeade (store brand) or 0.5 (12 ounce) canfrozen raspberry limeade, thawed just a bit (store brand)
- crushed ice, as needed
- 1 lime, sliced
- Place one teaspoonful of frozen limeade in each of 6 glasses. We also like to mix the flavors, a little limeade and a little cherry or raspberry to make it less sour.
- Recover frozen limeade cans and store in freezer for future use.
- Add crushed ice to each glass, to the top.
- Pour lemon-lime soda in each glass, pouring on the side of the glass to keep it fizzy. Do NOT stir. Leave the limeade flavoring on the bottom so it will look pretty and taste great.