Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I found this at Hungry Girl and I needed it in my life. I made a few simple changes but it's still the drastically lower in calorie and still super tasty. only 4 points!
- 1 low-fat low-carb whole wheat tortilla (like La Tortilla Factory Whole Wheat Low-Carb or Low-Fat Tortilla, Large)
- 3 baked corn tortilla chips (like Guiltless Gourmet's Yellow Corn Tortilla Chips)
- 1⁄3 cup Morningstar Farms Meal Starters Grillers recipe crumbles
- 1⁄4 cup shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup lettuce (shredded)
- 1⁄3 tomatoes (diced)
- 1 tablespoon nonfat sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon taco seasoning
- Combine frozen soy crumbles, cheese and taco seasoning in a small microwave-safe bowl. Heat in microwave for 30 seconds.
- Warm tortilla for a few seconds in the microwave (making it easier to fold without ripping), and then lay it out on a flat surface.
- Place the soy crumble mixture in the center of the tortilla. Flatten the mixture into a circle, keeping it about 2 inches from the edge of the tortilla.
- Next, layer the tortilla chips on top of the soy crumble mixture.
- Evenly top with sour cream, lettuce and then tomato.
- FOLDING INSTRUCTIONS: Starting at the bottom of the tortilla, fold edge up to the center of the tortilla. Then going around the edge of the tortilla, repeatedly fold overlapping sections to meet the center, for a total of about 6 folds (until filling is completely enclosed). In a pan sprayed with nonstick spray, over medium heat, carefully place the folded tortilla in the center of the pan (folded side down). Heat for 3 - 4 minutes. Carefully flip the wrap with a spatula and heat for another 30 seconds. Enjoy!