1/4 Photos of Taco Bell Chicken Quesadillas (Light Version)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons low-fat cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons low-fat sour cream or 1/4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons minced canned jalapeno slices
- 2 teaspoons jalapeno juice, from canned jalapeno slices
- 3/4 teaspoon Splenda granular
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 zucchini, sliced long thinly
- 1 onion, sliced
- 4 (8 inch) reduced-fat tortillas
- 1 cup light cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1Prepare creamy jalapeno sauce by combining all ingredients in a small bowl. Cover and chill so that flavors develop. Stir occasionally.
- 2Preheat your barbecue grill to medium heat Spray grill with low cal cooking spray.
- 3Salt and pepper each side of each chicken breast and the vegetables.
- 4Grill for 3-5 minutes per side.Lightly grill the vegetables until done. Cut zucchini in smaller slices. When chicken is done, slice it very thin.
- 5When you are ready to build your quesadillas, preheat a 12" skillet over medium low heat.
- 6When the pan is hot, lay one tortilla in the pan. Arrange about 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese and 1/4 cup of shredded cheese on half of the tortilla.
- 7Arrange about 1/4 cup of sliced chicken and fourth of the vegetables over the cheese.
- 8Spread about 1 tbls of jalapeno sauce over the tortilla on the half with no ingredients on it.
- 9Fold the sauce-covered half of the tortilla onto the ingredients on the other half and press down with a spatula.
- 10Cook for about 1 minute, then turn the quesadilla over and cook for a couple more minutes or until the cheese inside is melted.
- 11Slice into 4 pieces and serve hot.
- 12Repeat with remaining ingredients.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Taco Bell Chicken Quesadillas (Light Version)
Serving Size: 1 (253 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 289.1
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 100.3 mg
- Sodium 459.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 37.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: