Recipe by mosma
This is based on the Taco Bell Chicken Fajita recipe. I played around with it a little. I've never eaten at Taco Bell, but this comes out fantastic.
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons crushed chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips (1 to 1 1/4 lb.)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 cup cooked rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all of the spice ingredients in a small bowl.
- Cook and stir chicken in hot oil in a large nonstick skillet 5 minutes on medium-high heat. Add spice mix, water, green pepper, and onion; cook and stir on medium heat 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender. Add cooked rice and mix.
- Place tortillas on microwavable plate. Cover with plastic wrap. Microwave on high 1 minute.
- Spoon chicken/rice mixture onto each tortilla. Roll up tortillas.