Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Found this recipe online years ago at https://www.topsecretrecipes.com/home.php and have held onto it. Posting for safe keeping.
- 14.79 ml cornstarch
- 9.85 ml chili powder
- 4.92 ml salt
- 4.92 ml paprika
- 4.92 ml sugar
- 3.69 ml crushed chicken bouillon cube
- 2.46 ml onion powder
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- 1.23 ml cayenne pepper
- 1.23 ml cumin
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 29.58 ml oil
- 78.07 ml water
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 5 medium tortillas, flour
- To make fajita seasoning - Combine all of the ingredients in a small bowl.
- To Prepare fajitas - Cook and stir chicken in hot oil in a large nonstick skillet 5 minutes on medium-high heat. Add Fajita Seasoning Mix,.
- water, green pepper, and onion; cook and stir on medium heat 5.
- minutes or until chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are.
- Place tortillas on microwavable plate. Cover with plastic wrap.
- Microwave on high 1 minute.
- Spoon chicken mixture onto each tortilla. Top as desired with.
- salsa. Roll up tortillas.