Recipe by Kerena
Found this recipe online years ago at https://www.topsecretrecipes.com/home.php and have held onto it. Posting for safe keeping.
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon crushed chicken bouillon cube
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 5 medium tortillas, flour
Directions See How It's Made
- To make fajita seasoning - Combine all of the ingredients in a small bowl.
- To Prepare fajitas - Cook and stir chicken in hot oil in a large nonstick skillet 5 minutes on medium-high heat. Add Fajita Seasoning Mix,.
- water, green pepper, and onion; cook and stir on medium heat 5.
- minutes or until chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are.
- Place tortillas on microwavable plate. Cover with plastic wrap.
- Microwave on high 1 minute.
- Spoon chicken mixture onto each tortilla. Top as desired with.
- salsa. Roll up tortillas.