Recipe by Drewber
I was trying to make a bar cheese from this disappointing cheese spread i purchased and in the process made a cheese sauce that tastes, looks, and feels just like Taco Bells Cheese Sauce that they use on their nachos. I hope you enjoy!
- 1⁄2 cup rondele sharp cheddar pub cheese
- 1⁄2 cup cream cheese (I used fat free)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 6 drops Worcestershire sauce
- 4 -6 drops Frank's red hot sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the softened rondelle cheddar, cream cheese, and butter into a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on high for 40 seconds or until it just begins to melt.
- Stir in the worcestershire and hot sauce.
- Microwave for 20-30 seconds more until hot and melted.