Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Quick and Filling
Make and share this Taco Beef Bake With Cheddar Biscuit Topping recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 425°F In 10-inch skillet, cook beef over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked; drain.
- Stir taco seasoning mix, salsa and corn into beef. Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally. Pour into ungreased 8-inch square pan or 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix, cheese and milk until soft dough forms.
- Drop dough by 12 spoonfuls onto beef mixture.
- Bake uncovered 20 to 25 minutes or until topping is golden brown.