Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Quick and Filling
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 1⁄4 ounces taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 2 cups original Bisquick baking mix
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese or 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- Heat oven to 425°F In 10-inch skillet, cook beef over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked; drain.
- Stir taco seasoning mix, salsa and corn into beef. Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally. Pour into ungreased 8-inch square pan or 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix, cheese and milk until soft dough forms.
- Drop dough by 12 spoonfuls onto beef mixture.
- Bake uncovered 20 to 25 minutes or until topping is golden brown.