Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Tempt your family with a casserole that has all the flavors of a taco plus a delicious cheesy biscuit top, from Recipe.com
- 453.59 g lean ground beef
- 35.43 g package taco seasoning mix
- 236.59 ml salsa
- 473.18 ml frozen corn
- 473.18 ml Bisquick baking mix
- 236.59 ml cheddar cheese, shredded
- 158.51 ml milk
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In 10" skillet, cook beef over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked; drain.
- Stir taco seasoning mix, salsa, and corn into beef. Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally. Pour into ungreased 8" square (2-quart) glass baking dish.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix, cheese, and milk until soft dough forms.
- Drop dough by 12 spoonfuls onto beef mixture.
- Bake uncovered 20 to 25 minutes or until topping is golden brown.