Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
A great, lower fat, quick, week night meal! Serve with corn bread muffins and a salad, use as a topping for nacho chips, try it as a taco or burrito filling. Any way you decide to use it, it's good!
- 1 lb lean ground beef (or ground turkey)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 (28 ounce) cans baked beans
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies, drained
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- Brown ground beef and onion (or turkey).
- Combine with all other ingredients.
- Pour into a 9x13 inch covered baking dish.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.
- Serve and ENJOY!