Recipe by Junebug
An easy dip to make ahead of time. It can easily be made low fat if you prefer. The 4 hour cook time shown is actually refrigeration time.
Top Review by Photo Momma
Great recipe! We sprinkle some garlic salt over the sour cream mixture, and it gives it a little extra boost. YUM!! This is good served warm too. I usually bake it at 350 for 20 minutes.
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 2 cups grated cheese
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- green onion, chopped,for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- *It'svery easy to make this low fat by substitutung fat free beans, fat free sour cream, fat free miracle whip and no fat or low fat cheese.
- Mix sour cream, mayonnaise, and taco seasoning.
- Spread beans in the bottom of a pan.
- Top with the sour cream mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate for about 4 hours.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Top with tomatoes, then green onions.