An easy dip to make ahead of time. It can easily be made low fat if you prefer. The 4 hour cook time shown is actually refrigeration time.
- *It'svery easy to make this low fat by substitutung fat free beans, fat free sour cream, fat free miracle whip and no fat or low fat cheese.
- Mix sour cream, mayonnaise, and taco seasoning.
- Spread beans in the bottom of a pan.
- Top with the sour cream mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate for about 4 hours.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Top with tomatoes, then green onions.