Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
An easy dip to make ahead of time. It can easily be made low fat if you prefer. The 4 hour cook time shown is actually refrigeration time.
- *It'svery easy to make this low fat by substitutung fat free beans, fat free sour cream, fat free miracle whip and no fat or low fat cheese.
- Mix sour cream, mayonnaise, and taco seasoning.
- Spread beans in the bottom of a pan.
- Top with the sour cream mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate for about 4 hours.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Top with tomatoes, then green onions.
Great recipe! We sprinkle some garlic salt over the sour cream mixture, and it gives it a little extra boost. YUM!! This is good served warm too. I usually bake it at 350 for 20 minutes.
Very good, thank you Junebug! I used Bulk Taco Seasoning Mix and mexican blend shredded cheese. Doubled the recipe and loved the sour cream/mayo misture. So simple and tasty!
Very good! The sour cream and mayo with the seasoing was a different taste than the usual way. I also topped with chopped avacodos.