1/3 Photos of Taco Bean Dip
4 hrs 10 mins
An easy dip to make ahead of time. It can easily be made low fat if you prefer. The 4 hour cook time shown is actually refrigeration time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1*It'svery easy to make this low fat by substitutung fat free beans, fat free sour cream, fat free miracle whip and no fat or low fat cheese.
- 2Mix sour cream, mayonnaise, and taco seasoning.
- 3Spread beans in the bottom of a pan.
- 4Top with the sour cream mixture.
- 5Cover and refrigerate for about 4 hours.
- 6Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- 7Top with tomatoes, then green onions.
Browse Our Top Weeknight Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Taco Bean Dip
Serving Size: 1 (1380 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2651.1
- Calories from Fat 1696
- Total Fat 188.5 g
- Saturated Fat 78.6 g
- Cholesterol 345.2 mg
- Sodium 5419.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 168.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 28.3 g
- Sugars 22.9 g
- Protein 82.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
taco seasoning mix