Recipe by Darlene Summers
Good super bowl recipe or use a mild (not hot) version for your kids' pajama parties.
Top Review by Braunda
This is a big keeper for us. We served it with lettuce and tomatoes on our plate with the chips. Mark ate this really good. I know I can get him to eat this. I think you should put this in easy. Thank You
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans (hot or mild, your choice)
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 0.5 (12 ounce) bottle taco sauce (hot or mild, your choice)
- 1⁄2 pint sour cream
- 1 lb grated cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown and drain hamburger.
- Mix beans and taco seasoning with hamburger.
- Spread in the bottom of a 9x9-inch pan.
- Mix taco sauce and sour cream; spread over the hamburger mixture.
- Top with grated cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Serve hot with tortilla chips or your favorite dipper.