Recipe by AB_Fan
From one of my dear friends who loves Southwestern and Mexican foods. When we go to her house for get togethers, this spicy dip always makes a showing.
- 1 (15 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa or 1 (16 ounce) jar picante sauce
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup diced onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Using a microwave safe bowl, spread re-fried beans along the bottom.
- Smooth evenly.
- Layer half of the salsa on top, then the cheese, then the onions.
- Cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 2-3 minutes until cheese is completely melted.
- Transfer to a chafing dish or slow cooker to keep warm while serving.
- Serve with tortilla chips, the rest of the salsa, and sour cream.